Looking for something delicious and nutritious to enjoy? This is my version of the popular chia seed pudding.
I highly recommend taking your bowl outdoors to enjoy while being warmed by the sun and serenaded with birdsong.
Good vibrations for your beautiful body, mind and soul! Much Love ~ Angela xoxox
CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 3 Tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 cup organic almond milk (or any organic milk that suits your fancy)
- 1 teaspoon raw, organic, local honey (or to taste)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon food grade rosewater
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Raw, organic pumpkin seeds
- Raw, organic sesame seeds
- Dark chocolate covered hemp seeds (or use organic hemp seeds and/or organic dark chocolate chips)
- Organic granola
- Goji Berries
Whisk the chia seeds with the milk. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
After removing from refrigerator, stir, then add in the honey, rosewater and vanilla. Mix all together well.
Sprinkle your choice of toppings onto the pudding mixture and savor every delicious bite! XO